The entry requirements for the course are directly linked to the scores student attained from the placement test set by our qualified teachers.
The placement test is designed to help our consultants make decisions about which class to place students in or whether a student can join a particular course. SOHA offers placement test from Beginners to Advanced levels, depending on the type of courses the student chooses.
Ways of assessing speaking skills are:
- Giving a personal interview with our qualified teachers. A rating scale will be required, to relate the language produced to the different class levels within SOHA.
The placement test can be used in different ways:
- Before the course starts, so that we can tell students immediately whether we will have a suitable course for them.
- On the first day of the course, so that we can place students in class quickly and smoothly.
- To place late arrivals at any time into existing classes
- To decide whether students eligible for a particular course